Friday, January 28, 2011

test shoot - the kitchen and the living-room

The kitchen is the new extension to the hallway-scripted scenes. In the doorway you can see the living-room, and vice versa, which gives a spatial closure to the location. Initially, I thought I would have the kitchen/living-room/bedroom on three separate locations, which would logically result in more travel time to and from locations. By having all three of them at the same location I can now shoot several scenes at one go during one shooting day. Saves time and also allows rehearsals to take place on the set. I'll start the art direction and the removal of stuff during the weekend. It needs to look like someone lives there, and I need to get a TV screen (preferably a flat one) to have in the living-room.

No comments:

Post a Comment