Monday, January 10, 2011

optical flow

Canon 60D 1000fps using Apple Motion instead of Twixtor from CrumplePop on Vimeo.



Something I want to incorporate and experiment with is layering and pushing the optical flow, as demonstrated in this video. I will not be filming on a 5D or 7D, but I'm hoping I will be able to achieve similar results with a Z1. It would work really well as a means of time passage when transporting oneself in dream, when walking at a distance and coming closer to the camera.

On another note, I spoke to Sebastian yesterday about being cast as Adam in one of the dreams. He's a theater actor and explained that the more emotional piece, the better he would perform. I was thinking the last dream, the final goodbye. Then again, maybe he would work well as a recurring version of Adam.

No comments:

Post a Comment