Friday, March 4, 2011


In one way the post-production phase has started. I have 60-65% of the film covered, what remains now are the dream sequences. For that I need new actors - more specifically a new girl to play the dream-version of Eve. I met up with two 3rd year students from WAAPA, but I have a feeling (since they haven't gotten back to me yet) that I'll have to continue my search.


It also hit me that I need to make up my mind about what sort of soundtrack I intend to have. On top of finding a composer to co-work with, I need a sound engineer/designer which hopefully will kick ass when coming to the ADR-phase. The guy I had in mind had relocated to Melbourne. Meanwhile, I'm hoping to get a rough cut together by the end of next week with what I've got. 


1 comment:

  1. pretty pictures...it look so cold

    come see my blog, I have a giveaway coming up :)

    amandawojtas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete