Tuesday, February 8, 2011

rehearsal


I had a word with darling Anders today, the janitor/technician at the theater about using some of the lights. As the whole theater stage is going through a heavy construction (they are taking out all electrical wires to restore the stage to it's previous state) all the spotlights and lights are lined up on the floor and unplugged. The sockets upstairs where I'm filming would only take one of them (equivalent to a Blonde I assume) so we're gonna have a look at some other lights tomorrow or Thursday that could be the key-lights (night-time). Meanwhile we had a rehearsal (Eve & Celia) with the available lights, and as the stills show it was rather dark. Although the lighting isn't flat, it's too dark and results in a whole lot of grain. But I love the texture on the walls, such a relief to not have to work with a 'flat' surface considering I don't have much to fill the walls with besides photos.

Oh, and finally one more exciting thing (after a serious breakdown when scheduling the shoots, I tell you it's about time I get some good news!) we finally found ourselves Eve's father. He's going to be played by Tino Wallentin. Sounds like a movie star already.

No comments:

Post a Comment